The outstanding feature on this programmable slow cooker is that is has a touch screen panel. It is as easy to use as a microwave. Since it’s oval shaped and has a 6 ½ quart capacity, it can handle a 7 pound roast and can accommodate a large chicken. It’s great for making large quantities of soup so you can have some now and freeze the rest.
The stoneware insert makes it easy for you to prepare your meal the night before and then put it in the refrigerator. In the morning, set it on the counter for about 20-30 minutes. You can then put it right in the Crock Pot. When you get home from work, carpooling, or doing errands you’ll have a delicious meal ready to serve. This is so much healthier than bringing in carry-out food.
The digital display counts down the cooking time until the meal is ready. Then either serve and enjoy or set the warming setting and it will be ready when you are. If you plan on eating leftovers in a couple of days, just place the stoneware liner in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to eat the rest, just place it in the oven or the microwave. This saves a lot of extra dish washing and is unbelievably convenient.
We have summarized the most common observations from actual owners of this model. We have included both the positive and negative comments we’ve seen. This slow cooker was reviewed by more customers than most other crock pots.
- Most purchasers of this crock pot are really happy they bought it. The comment was often made that it is a really good deal for the price.
- Many commented that they love the stoneware insert. It adds a lot of convenience since you’re able to move from the refrigerator to the slow cooker to the refrigerator and then to the oven or microwave.
- Some customers commented that with the stoneware insert they’re concerns over the potential health issues with other slow cookers that have a non-stick surface were eliminated.
- The stoneware insert doesn’t scratch like other slow cookers.
- One of the funniest comments said that her husband did all the cooking in the family. When they purchased the touch screen crock pot she tried making a few meals. Now she can cook!
- All in all, this Crock Pot programmable touch screen slow cooker made a big hit with most owners.
The single most common complaint had to do with the handle on the lid becoming detached. There is a replacement lid that can be bought, but some customers thought it should have been replaced for free even if the one year warranty had expired.