Are you looking for a unique Christmas gift that will knock their socks off ?
There are so many new appliances on the market this year, that I just couldn’t choose one. So take a look at some of my favorites I am recommending. Any of these will make the perfect gift this holiday season. While your at it buy yourself one to put under the tree or to use for cooking all those holiday meals.
Crock-Pot Casserole Crock Slow Cooker
This is such a clever idea, I don’t know why it took so long to come out with this. This is great for a meal to come home to after a long day.
It is also great to make, cook and carry for a get together. Take lasagna to a potluck dinner or take a side dish for a holiday meal. It has a lockable lid to make it easy to transport and safe to carry. It is the standard 9 x 13 inch casserole size, which is 3.5 quarts. This slow cooker has a removable ceramic insert to place on the table or you can leave it in the crockpot carriage to keep it warm.
It is so easy to operate with the manual controls. The different levels of heat are high, low, and warm.
This will make the perfect Christmas gift for someone on your list that loves to cook and share their creations. By the way, you will regret not ordering one for yourself.
Air fryers are a relatively new appliance on the market. The technology is ingenius because it allows you to eat your favorite fried foods with a healthier option of using little or no oil at all. We all have some favorite foods that we know we shouldn’t eat. When those cravings can’t be denied now there is a way to prepare them without the greasy, messy cooking in a way that won’t wreck our healthier lifestyle. The air fryer uses heated air and doesn’t compromise the crunch, texture, or taste of your favorite fried food.
Here are a few suggestions for choosing the best air fryer for your particular need:
- Look for a low maintenance air fryer. You might want to see if all the parts can be put into a dishwasher for fast cleanup. Also, make sure that the reassembly is easy and quick.
- Some air fryers come with several racks that can be placed at different levels. This means you can be cooking french fries and fried chicken at the same time. Because they are separated, each food maintains its’ distinctive flavor.
- Some fryers have components that can be added on. Sometimes they come with the fryer and others can be bought separately. Some fryers can also turn into a grilling machine. If you are interested in this make be sure you do the research before buying one.
- Some air fryers come with an automatic shut-off when the food is cooked. This keeps the food from over cooking and is also an energy efficient feature. When the fryer isn’t in use keep it unplugged.
- If you live in a small apartment or condo and don’t have a venting system in your kitchen, you will want to consider buying an air fryer that has a built in air filter. Otherwise, make sure you turn on the venting fan as you would if you were frying something on the stove.
You don’t need to feel guilty about eating your favorite foods, this is the best of both worlds (fried food can be healthy food!)
Every manufacturer seems to have a new multi-cooker on the market. It is no wonder that they are so popular. Some of them perform up to 7 different functions. If you do your prep work ahead of time, you virtually can be eating dinner in a very short time. They are almost as fast as microwave cooking, only so much more nutritious. Homecooking always trumps carryout or microwaveable dinners because you control the salt, sugar, and fat in the meal.
These cookers are popular with the cook of the house, be it man, woman or college student. You can make everything from appetizers to desserts with little work. There are quite a few that have just recently come on the market. There are three I like the most, so look through each one carefully and decide which one best fits your holiday gift giving needs. While you are at it, make sure Santa has one under the tree for you.
Fagor 3-in-1 Multi-Cooker
There is a browning and warming function. The 6 quart size is perfect for an average size family. You can usually cook enough for one meal and freeze the rest for another meal.
Instant Pot Duo 7
This is a truly amazing product. The Instant Pot 6 was so popular that they remade it and added another function to make yogurt. It is programmable which makes it so easy to operate. It has 10 different safety features which makes first time users very comfortable with the pressure cooking.
Make sure you look at this product to see all 7 amazing functions it performs.
Cuisinart 3-in-1 Multi-Cooker
This Cuisinart cooker is also one of my favorites. It can function as a slow cooker, steamer, and you can brown/saute. The LCD display is easy to read and easy to use. I like the shape of this cooker because you can put a whole chicken with vegetables surrounding it for a delicious meal.