If you are only able to buy just one All Clad piece, this is the one to start off with. The sauce pan is probably the most widely used pan in the kitchen. If you want to get a feel for the All Clad brand before purchasing a set try out this sauce pan. It is available in five different sizes.
You could try out a size that normally doesn’t come in the full set you may be considering. Although I have found you can never have too many sauce pans. Even if you purchase a size that is already in a set, you can usually use 2 of the same size, especially when cooking a holiday meal.
This sauce pan can be bought in the following sizes: 1 quart, 1 ½ quart, 2 quarts, 3 quarts, and 4 quarts. It has a 3 ply bonding construction. This elegant stainless steel sauce pan is dishwasher safe. And it is designed to be used on an induction cook top as well as the other traditional cooktops.
This is the perfect gift for a bridal shower, a wedding gift, or a housewarming gift. If you order it as a gift, make sure to get one for yourself at the same time. It will be appreciated by both a beginning cook and someone who has been cooking for years.
- The overwhelming majority of owners agree that these pans are well worth the expense. One customer had owned her set for over 30 years and bought this to add to it.
- Another customer commented on how easy they were to clean, even if you burn something in them. If you can’t get it as clean as you want, a little Barkeepers Friend will do the job.
- Someone who has purchased almost everything All Clad has made called customer service and commented on how 4 of the older pans were spinning around on her glass cook top. They told her to mail them in so they could figure out the problem. She received all 4 brand new pans to replace the older ones she mailed in. After that she ended up sending back a cooking set she had also previously purchased and they sent back a brand new placement for her cooking set. Needless to say she will continue to be a lifelong customer. She found customer service to be very kind and helpful.
- Another customer loved this saucepan because it was heavy duty, could be used on an induction cooktop and made in the USA!
- A mother bought this for her newlywed daughter. Now they are slowly adding more pieces one gift at a time.
- All customers agreed that this was a great little saucepan. However, someone said it wasn’t big enough to make soups in. I guess they didn’t realize that it comes in four different sizes.
We found only one unfavorable comment that really must have been the result of some confusion. They were having problem with an anodized product and this is stainless steel.
So do yourself a favor, if you are ordering this as a gift also get one for yourself. You are sure not to be disappointed.
Shop for the All-Clad Tri-Ply 1.5 qt Sauce Pan Here