There are some that say, “These are the best pots and pans in the world.” They are what you might call – truly amazing. If you love to cook, you are sure to appreciate their quality and performance. They are a once in a lifetime investment, but those that have bought them consider them worth the price.
Why are they so amazing?
They are made of a 5 bonded construction. They have both aluminum and copper as an inner core. Professional chefs will tell you copper can make all the difference for even distribution of heat. The combination of aluminum, copper, and stainless steel allow for heating to be even and quick. The stainless steel interior prevents any interaction between the food and metal products.
The set includes two fry pans – 8 and 10 inch, two sauce pans – 2 and 3 quarts, a 3 quart sauté pan, an 8 quart stock pot, and 4 lids. These basic sizes will cook almost anything. There is a lifetime warranty against defects.
The copper core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection. No other cookware in the world can match this patented design. It is what elite and discriminating cooks want to use to prepare fabulous meals. This is the quintessential cookware selection. Most top chefs will agree that the copper core is what makes all the difference in the world.
As mentioned before this is a “made in the USA” product. It is a long standing company with an excellent reputation out of Pennsylvania. This makes a lot of difference to many people when purchasing products.
We have summarized both the positive and negative comments that were made by product owners.
- People that really enjoying cooking think these pots are beyond amazing. The customers believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to the copper core.
- Chefs at home that really like entertaining enjoy cooking with high quality cookware. They didn’t mind paying the price because they see the difference between the copper core and other cookware.
- Owners of this set of All-Clad Cooper Core Cookware think it is the perfect set because it contains all the right sizes you need to cook almost anything.
- Almost everyone commented on how they like buying USA products. They believe that the price is higher because the quality is higher.
- Many were pleased with how the pans heat evenly and quickly. The average temperature needed is a low medium heat to cook most items. This also saves on energy costs.
Here is a helpful tip by a very satisfied customer:
“My last tip is for anyone with hard water: after I hand-washed my pan I noticed white hard water salt stains remained even after I hand dried it. All you need to get rid of these is a little white vinegar and a dry cloth. Pour a little in the pan and rub it in and off with the cloth. The stains will be gone and the pan will look as new as it did out of the box.”
It was hard to find anyone with a criticism but there was one owner that had a problem cooking with these pans. He had a problem with heating the pan to the right temperature. But he followed up and said he finally figured everything out and was now a big fan of the cookware.
Shop for the All-Clad Copper Core 10 pc Cookware Set Here